Plug para4 Patreon

There are so many things to focus on these days; I had great intentions of running both blogs as a digital resume-of-sorts (maybe portfolio -esque if you will) BUT I will finally admit defeat.  Well, maybe modify my mechanics of thinking?
Basically, my main focus will be the Patreon page as well as my one-on-ones.  If I find time to update the blogs and social medias, then Great; however, if not I will not stress about that.
*******
Hey friend, do you really expect us to PAY $$$ to keep up with you?!”
No, I do not.  If this is what you think, DM #plz&tyvm.

So you are going to charge for everything now!?”
Not everything; however, everyone’s time is valuable; agree??

“Look I am having a hard time too- I can’t afford $$$ a month.”
Life is a b*tch; is it not?  Fret not, I will still do my best to remain active (as appropriate) on the SocMed channels; we can keep up that way?  
*******
This will be the active post for a while, until probably mid year; for more info please see the rates page on the MMM blog, DM me, or I’ll see ya..


Personally, I am still following and participating in a few hashtag challenges and B is kugleing it up. Kellan is growing and tooting way too much.! *(^)(^)*

If you were looking for more generic and or consistent content out there simply check out the hashtags I post with. If emailing you is the way to go then please subscribe and check your junk mailbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sensory Bins - Break-it-Down