How do you define Montessori?


 I have been hesitating, procrastinating, postponing this post since even before our little one was born.

I guess in the back of my mind somewhere I figured I would eventually happen upon that perfect Resource that would allow me to understand  what the whole concept was about a bit more clearly. Like we do this day and age, I turned to a popular digital community.

 Without going too much into detail of a specific situation, I will just say that after realizing the authorities in "that group" were just as confused as I was, I chose to write this blog post (instead of any other nefarious action I could have chosen). #angryEmailAnyone

...WITH THAT IN MIND...

 Here, at MaMaws Montessori, will set the following to be understood; before the age of 2, we define our Montessori practices as a three part daily system:
1. Menu focused,
2. Indoor bins,
3. Outdoor exploration. 

We thank you for your time to check out our practice's, specifically this post, and  Hope you make your weekend magical montessori on your own terms. 



 <tmi> For those of you parents and teachers who feel the struggle, I don't have to re teach to you how difficult it is to plan growth base activity is with no standards to go on?!?! #lolz </tmi>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sensory Bins - Break-it-Down